Dog owners know how their pets love to frolic in the snow. However, this dog did not calculate the depth of the snow and suddenly fell into it with his head!
Christina Chady from Enduelle (New York, USA) opened the doors of the house for her dog Scarlett to frolic in the snow. However, so much snow poured at night that the dog drowned head first. The owner noticed that the snow cover was about 1 meter high.
Drowning in the snow, Scarlett tried to get out, but she did not succeed right away. When she was back on the porch, she turned around to see what had frightened her.